"...flinty and fresh on the precise and bright nose with its crushed stone and lemony notes. Mouthfilling, lush, round and piquant on the palate, this is a highly delicate and filigreed 2017 with a long and stimulating, mineral-piquant and salty finish. Very young but already a pleasure. Just delicious! 92 pts" -- Stephen Reinhardt, The Wine Advocate
- Free in NY, NJ, CT and DC on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Nikolaihof is a trailblazing traditionalist: Biodynamic since 1971, its written winemaking history goes all the way back the monks who farmed there in the 5th Century (no, there’s no missing digit there). Today the family still practices an integrated farming like the monks did, involving farms without herbicides, pesticides or artificial sprays, making the wine with natural fermentations and ancient Austrian oak in their 700 year old cellar.