- Free in NY, NJ, CT and DC on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Clos du Jaugueyron
Michel Theron (of Margaux estate Clos du Jaugueron) is one of our favorite winemakers in Bordeaux, one of a handful of vignerons who are making the region truly exciting again. Theron farms biodynamically, which is still weird for Bordeaux, and almost impossible to do in the Médoc. It takes guts (and maybe a little insanity) to pull it off year after year. But he does. The cellar work is delightfully low-tech and low-intervention, with the wines aged in mostly neutral barrels or cement – practices diametrically opposed to those of big châteaux like Palmer, Margaux etc. But none of that tells you how good the wines are. They are phenomenal. Like the great Patsy Cline, they are thoughtful and refined without the subtlest sacrifice of soul or purity. Despite the natural approach, Theron's wine is not wild, funky affairs –they are transparent and convincing reminders that Bordeaux has some of the greatest terroirs in the world.