- Free in NY, NJ, CT and DC on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
For a long time, Tim Fröhlich's name has been synonymous with quality Riesling from the Nahe. These wines are as exceptional as they are exciting. While what's being made is undeniably a most classical expression of what Riesling can and should be, Schäfer-Fröhlich's wines are made naturally from spontaneous fermentation, by people who care about wines that express the mineral character of their terroir, people who care about dry Riesling... all forward-thinking ideas. Tim Fröhlich's wines are not only special as a result of his winemaking prowess, but also for the terroir he has inherited. The estate's holdings include vineyards of volcanic soil (pretty rare for Germany), as well as the much-prized Blue Devonian slate that characterizes the soil in GG vineyards throughout Germany. Again, the magic of this producer comes from having one foot in tradition while stepping forward with his eye toward what might excite people next.