- Free in NY, NJ, CT and DC on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Faury has become one of our customers’ favorite Northern Rhone growers. In the words of Kermit Lynch, Faury’s importer, the wines have a “remarkable rustic elegance.” Kermit’s paradoxical compliment really cuts to the heart of things at this traditional producer. They ferment in concrete with wild yeast. They aren’t afraid to use some stems. They punch the cap down with bare feet, super-old-school, to extract the grapes’ goodness as gently – and with as much control – as possible. These traditional practices make for unforced, naturally elegant wines. But they never buff the Northern Rhone edges off.