- Free in NY, NJ, CT and DC on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Domaine Georges Vernay
George Vernay is the undisputed King of Condrieu. In fact, it was thanks to the efforts of his father, Francis Vernay, that the AOC was created in the first place, in 1940. While the domaine is renowned for their Viognier wines, they produce extraordinary red wines as well, from their holdings in Côte-Rôtie and other prestigious appellations. Continuing with family tradition, George's daughter Christine is the current winemaker for the domaine and has a refined, restrained touch with the wine; elegance is the name of the game here. While the family gained fame through their work in Condrieu, their Syrah wines, specifically the Côte-Rôtie, are considered among the region's best. The steep hillsides of the Côteau de Vernon preclude any mechanical harvest; the respect the family has for the natural flora and fauna precludes the use of any pesticide or herbicide. Christine Vernay's winemaking philosophy is to create wines with all the hedonistic pleasure Northern Rhone wines can offer, with grapes hand-picked at the peak of ripeness, and not a moment after. The Viognier is intensely and classically aromatic; the Syrah is powerful and savory, not to mention age-worthy.