- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
The husband and wife team behind 2Naturkinder are sneakily responsible for some of the most interesting and heartfelt natural wine we know, in one of the most surprising locales—Franconia, in the heart of Bavaria.For many of us, there’s a particular bottle of wine that sparks a passion for natural wines. For Melanie and Michael, native Franconians whose careers brought them to London and New York, it was a natural skin-contact bottle from the Loire that captivated them.Michael grew up among his family’s vines, but their wine was nothing like this, with its vibrant energy. With this bottle, and many that followed, this young couple embarked on a journey that would bring them back to Franconia and into the thick of producing honest, natural wine.Michael has a particular interest in the bats that live in and around the vines. Biodiversity is a huge priority for the couple, but bats in particular provide something very useful—guano, sourced from a local conservatory. Because the estate eschews chemicals of any kind, natural fertilizer like this is worth its weight in gold, especially in tricky vintages.Since arriving back in Germany, they gradually converted their vines to organic farming, with an emphasis on a healthy ecosystem; to achieve this goal they plant cover crops and allow a herd of sheep to graze in the vineyard. None of the wines see sulfur at any point, nor any chemical manipulation. They cite Alice Feiring’s mandate, “A natural wine is made with the intent of nothing added or taken away” as inspiration.
Muller-Thurgau , Other White Grape , Silvaner
Earthy , Funky , Minerally