Abbazia is run by the Augustinian Order of Canons Regular and have been making wine on this land dating back to 1142, making it one of the oldest wineries in the world. They practice organic farming and use indigenous yeast to ferment the wine, reaffirming their deep connection to the land. This wine is a crisp mineral driven white complemented by lovely aromatic notes of peaches, white flowers, and tangerines. This wine can be enjoyed on its own, with white meats, or even spicy dishes.
- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Abbazia di Novacella
Alto Adige & Trentino
Aromatic , Floral , Minerally