- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
AG 95 2018-03-01 00:00:00 -0500
"A wine of precision, nuance and tension, Accendo's 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon continues to grow in bottle. There is a sense of translucent vibrancy in the 2014 that is especially admirable. Red and purplish-toned fruit, lavender, mint and crushed rocks are all beautifully delineated, but it is the wine's shape and drive that I find most alluring today. This is a fabulous showing." -Antonio Galloni
RP 95 2017-12-01 00:00:00 -0500
"Produced from 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, the 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon gives a deep garnet-purple color and leaps from the glass with notes of warm black currants and red currants preserves plus touches of sandalwood, cigar box, spice box, licorice and menthol and the faintest hints of forest floor and potpourri. Medium-bodied with a fantastic intensity of red and black fruits and accented with pepper, spice and earthy notions, it has a firm, chewy backbone and great freshness, finishing with lingering mineral notes." -Lisa Perrotti-Brown
D 94 2018-02-01 00:00:00 -0500
"Precise and nuanced, classy and bright, this red leans heavily towards the savoury side of the flavour spectrum, with its smoky, cedary notes. Scented and deep, it has lush, cool fruit that reflects the balanced vintage."