- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
In a small town in Germany, known (if at all) for its Mercedes factory, Andi Knauss is producing some of the coolest, cleanest natural wines we know--and at very attractive prices. His forebears may have been making gulpable wine to take the edge off after a 12-hour shift at the factory, but Andi’s goals are much loftier.His wines are imported to the states by Selection Massale; we love the dynamic and super-natural wines they bring in, and their dedication to responsible farming and small wineries. They make no apologies for keeping their selection limited and immaculately curated.Recognizing that there was a gaping hole in the market for delicious, refreshing natural wine at reasonable price points, Selection Massale introduced their Boutanche line some years back and we’ve been hooked ever since. It’s an exclusive range of wines selected from their roster of natural superstars, that can be sold for less than $20. What’s not to like?Working primarily with Riesling for white wines and Trollinger for reds, Andi’s focus is on freshness and a real sense of place—he’s slowly built up a 14 hectare estate on some of the best limestone terroir around. After enology school and a stint making wine in Austria, Andi painstakingly converted his family’s estate to organic farming.