- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Andi produces the newest wines to hit the American shores from Germany and encompasses everything we love about “New German Wine”. Friends Michael and Melanie of 2Naturkinder introduced him to his American importer, Jenny & Francois, just in time for the publication of this blog.He hails from Iphöfen (pronounced like iphone) Franken and farms 60+ year old Silvaner, on the Kronsberg slope. Andi’s ambition and enthusiasm quickly convinced his father to convert their vines to organics, which they did in 2018. They prize their east, west and north facing vineyards as they allow for lower alcohol and more subtly, rarely do wines deviate from 12% abv.2019 is Andi’s second vintage which he fermented in large neutral barrels with no fining, filtration or sulphur additions. We’ve only got to experience the one bottle, but it was fantastic, edgy with a chenin texture, meaning both broad and sharp at the same time with a light spritz from captured CO2. Completely chuggable, clean and a very exciting addition to our German wine section.
Crisp , Juicy , Minerally