- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2015 Bolgheri Superiore Guado al Tasso is just as impressive as it was last year. Dark, sumptuous and beautifully layered in the glass, the 2015 possesses stunning textural richness and yet maintains striking freshness. In 2015, Guado al Tasso is powerful and explosive, with tremendous energy in all of its dimensions. The slightly higher Cabernet Franc (18%) comes through in expansive, penetrating aromatics that add brightness to a core of dark fruit, mocha, espresso, spice and grilled herbs. Quite simply, the 2015 is a fabulous Guado al Tasso." -Antonio Galloni
"The 2015 Bolgheri Superiore Guado Al Tasso is another star performer from a vintage that was tailor-made by some higher being specifically for the blended red wines of Tuscany. This mix of 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Merlot, 18% Cabernet Franc and 2% Petit Verdot slides seamlessly right in there with our highest expectations of the iconic vintage. The wine offers beautiful intensity and purity, yet it also delivers balanced power and lasting persistence. This is a baritone expression from Bolgheri on the Tuscan coast with impenetrable black fruit, chocolate and tobacco followed by rich concentration and tightly knit texture. I tasted this wine next to a barrel sample of the unfinished 2016 vintage. This vintage appears more exuberant and opulent at this early stage. Some 120,000 bottles were made." -Monica Larner
"A thick, muscular red, featuring black currant, blackberry, licorice, mint, earth and leather aromas and flavors. Dense and builds to a lingering aftertaste, yet needs time to unpack all its facets. Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Petit Verdot. Best from 2022 through 2035." -Bruce Sanderson
"A blend of 62% Cabernet Sauvignon, 18% Merlot, 18% Cabernet Franc and 2% Petit Verdot, this fragrant red opens with enticing scents of black-skinned berry, bell pepper, graphite and pipe tobacco. The concentrated but elegantly structured palate delivers layers of black currant jam, ripe plum, star anise and a touch of mocha alongside firm, fine-grained tannins. Drink 2020–2030."