- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"A fresh, fruity style, this offers cherry, strawberry and tobacco notes, backed by a vibrant structure. Balanced and long, ending with a coating of dusty tannins. Best from 2020 through 2036. 1,050 cases made."
"Dark-skinned berry, menthol, new leather, blue flower and baking spice aromas take center stage. On the radiant, full-bodied palate, vibrant acidity lifts red cherry, raspberry compote, star anise, clove and tobacco while youthfully taut, fine-grained tannins provide firm support. Hold on to this for even more complexity once it unwinds and develops. Drink 2023-2038."