- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Pretty aromas are comprised by acacia blossom, citrus peel, white peach and background hint of jasmine tea. The sleek, beautifully intense and well-detailed middle weight flavors terminate in a saline, citrusy and moderately dry finale that is sneaky long. This is a lovely Puligny villages that is both well-balanced while delivering focused power."
"From parcels clustered around the village, Ente's 2018 Puligny-Montrachet Village wafts from the glass with a lovely bouquet of citrus oil, white flowers, fresh peach and warm pastry. On the palate, it's medium to full-bodied, elegantly textural and incisive, with more structural tension and length than the richer, fleshier Bourgogne Golden Jubilee that preceded it. Long and penetrating, this is an impeccably balanced wine." -William Kelly