- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Bernhard pioneered organic and biodynamic winemaking in Austria after a trip to the Domaine Romanee Conti in Burgundy, where Aubert de Villaine was making the world’s greatest wines with biodynamics. Upon his return to Austria he and fellow winemakers Johannes Hirsch and Fred Loimer established respekt-BIODYN, a community oriented group of biodynamic farmers committed to helping each other and the earth through biodynamics.He even goes as far to make his own compost, a task most growers avoid, but which makes Bernhard giddy as a school boy when showing off his tarp covered piles. Composting may sound like a bunch of shit to some, but his heaping use of the stuff has enabled enough water retention that he doesn’t need to irrigate, even in these record breaking hot recent vintages.Even though he’s been in charge of his 5th generation estate since 1993 (at the age of 21), he has never stopped experimenting, whether with vessels, stem and skin contact, farming techniques or different grapes. His ultimate goal has always been to prove that his single vineyards: Rosenberg and Spiegel were capable of producing world class, long lived wines.Grüner Veltliner soars to new heights in his capable hands and even his first three tiers Am Berg, Fass 4 and Der Ott are some of the best values in Austria.