- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"This too is ultra-floral with its exceptionally pretty array of petrol, sea breeze and tidal pool whiffs. The delicious, voluminous and energetic medium weight flavors possess a highly beguiling texture that contrasts somewhat with the bold, robust and powerful finish." -Allen Meadow
"The 2018 Chablis Les Blanchots Grand Cru is more open on the nose compared to Les Preuses, presenting attractive white flower and chalky scents, plus hints of tangerine and grapefruit in the background. The palate is well balanced with a light sour lemon note on the entry, then segues into a saline, spicy middle and finish, touches of sea salt and lemon peel lingering on the aftertaste. Perhaps there is more Chablis character in this Blanchots than Les Preuses. Excellent." -Neal Martin
"The 2018 Chablis Grand Cru Les Blanchots is showing well, opening in the glass with notions of fresh peach, green apple and spring blossom. Medium to full-bodied, bright and incisive, it's deep and nicely concentrated, with chalky structuring extract and a mineral finish. This is always one of the domaine's smallest cuvées."
"Blanchot is one of the cooler grand cru sites, but Olivier Bailly still chose to pick this on 2 September. Now aged entirely in older wood, the cuvée has undergone a change in style in recent years to make it more elegant, aromatic and direct. Racy, sappy and fresh, it's tangy, saline and mouthwateringly appealing, with pear and citrus fruit intensity." -Tim Atkin