- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Biondi Santi’s 2010 Brunello di Montalcino is one of the more controversial wines of the night. Some tasters admire the wine’s classical austerity and potential, but for others the wine is too tight to deliver real pleasure. There is little question the Biondi Santi needs time, but it is in my view impressive on this night, even if it is not as sexy as many other wines." -Vinous
"I had previously reviewed this wine upon its commercial release three years ago, but a wine like this merits frequent return visits. The 2010 Brunello di Montalcino remains youthful and tight and has hardly budged since I last reviewed it. This classic vintage will be remembered for its elegance and its power, two seemingly contradictory traits that come magically together on rare occasions. This wine shows tightness at its core with snappy freshness and stacked aromas of forest fruit, violets and freshly tilled earth. I have expanded the drinking window with this second review of the wine." -Robert Parker
"Vibrant cherry red colour. Strikingly aromatic without being confected, right on the cusp of ripeness: strawberry and raspberry fruit alongside their respective leaves. Some tobacco and spice in the background. Then firm, taut, notably dry in the mouth with its comparatively low alcohol. Poised and noble, built for the long haul with few if any concessions to the modern style."
"This is on the elegant side, offering a mix of cherry and plum fruit notes along with leather, earth and tobacco flavors, in a firm and linear style, particularly as the long finish unravels."
"This radiant wine is loaded with finesse, opening with an alluring fragrance of rose, violet and a whiff of pressed powder. The firm, linear palate offers bright cherry, crushed red berry, white pepper and a hint of tobacco alongside a backbone of fine-grained tannins and bright acidity. It’s impeccably balanced but youthfully austere and needs to open up."