- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2015 Blason d'Issan is a superb second wine. Dark, powerful and enveloping, the 2015 has so much to offer in its fleshy, inviting personality. Dark plum, leather and cedar are some of the many nuances that flesh out in this resonant, super-expressive Margaux. I loved it." -Vinous
"The 2015 Blason d'Issan is a blend of 60% Cabernet Sauvignon and 40% Merlot cropped at 40 hectoliters per hectare and represents 45% of the total crop. It has a bright, quite vivid bouquet with perfumed dark cherry and blueberry scents, a hint of pencil lead in the background. The palate is medium-bodied with a mineral-driven opening. Harmonious in the mouth and disarmingly silky in texture, do not let its second wine status get in the way of noticing the structure towards the finish. This is a very well-crafted Blason d'Issan that follows their very fine deuxième vins in both 2010 and 2012." -Robert Parker
"Silky tannins and the same richness of fruit that you get in the 2016, maybe not quite as deep and textured. A very good second wine, and one that you could easily drink now, even more so than with the 2016. Full of pleasure but also feels like a sophisticated wine with real interest. A slightly hotter finish than the 2016, but the clay in the subsoils at Issan keeps freshness even in hot summers."