- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Deep red. Utterly pure and drop-dead gorgeous on the nose, with floral and mineral-tinged aromas and flavors of strawberry, raspberry, rose and violet, complicated by notes of blood orange and subtle baking spices. A restrained, beautiful wine, with freshness and cut to the long, penetrating, juicy, clean, mineral-laced finish. Best Faro ever from Bonavita."
"In the past, this wine was registered as Faro Superiore, but it is identified just by the Faro appellation today. The Bonavita 2016 Faro represents a blend of the three grapes (Nerello Mascalese, Nerello Cappuccio and Nocera) that make up this appellation on the northern tip of Sicily that faces mainland Calabria. This is a compact, mid-weight wine that opens to a very distinctive bouquet that is characterized by somewhat raw and edgy aromas of cassis, sour cherry, spice, tar, cola and balsam herb. The wine ends with a touch of astringent freshness that would make it a good pairing partner to a cheesy dish like pasta alla Norma. This wine might not appeal to everyone, but it is extremely interesting and indigenous within the context of Sicilian wine."