- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"An initial burst of medicinal red fruits and exotic spice evolves into a more refined expression of dusty roses, cedar and wild strawberries, as the 2016 Caprili Brunello di Montalcino unfolds in the glass. The textures are silky in feel, contrasted by an intense wave of tart berries and salty minerals, all carried across a core of zesty acids. This shows the radiance of the 2016 vintage, along with rounded tannins which add poise without ever robbing the expression of its vibrancy, culminating in a totally classic and fully satisfying finale." -Vinous
"The 2016 Brunello di Montalcino makes a great first impression thanks to the purity and intensity of the fruit. Those two things—purity and intensity—can sometimes be uncomfortable bedfellows, but this expression from Caprili unites them in happy marriage. The bouquet opens to bright red fruit, cola, chopped mint and blue flower. There is a lot of beautiful energy on hand. The wine is smooth and silky, giving it both near and long-term appeal. This is a 45,000-bottle release." -Robert Parker
"A mix of iron, leather, tar and Mediterranean scrub marks this wiry red, which settles into a core of cherry and strawberry as the dense matrix of tannins emerges, asserting itself on the finish."
"Classic Sangiovese aromas of wild berry, forest floor, rose and new leather waft out of the glass along with whiffs of camphor. Delicious and smooth, the elegantly structured palate features ripe wild cherry, blood orange and licorice alongside polished tannins. It’s well balanced, with fresh acidity—what a fantastic showing. It’s already accessible but will age well for years to come." -Kerin O'keefe