- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2013 Chianti Classico Gran Selezione Vigneto La Casuccia is soft, open-knit and succulent. Silky tannins wrap around a core of dark red cherry, plum, rose petal mint and sweet spices. The Casuccia is the most sensual and racy of the Ama wines today. It should drink well with minimal cellaring. Once again, the purity of the fruit is striking. The creamy, explosive finish is a thing of beauty. The second time I tasted the 2013 one word came to mind: elation."
"Castello di Ama excels in cooler vintages with long growing seasons for slow-ripening Sangiovese. The 2013 Chianti Classico Gran Selezione Vigneto la Casuccia shows excellent results. This wine is released in limited bottle numbers and exhibits profound elegance and beauty. It is softly layered and delicate with wild berry, dried cherry and light ba" -Monica Larner
"A deep, complex red, this features black currant, blackberry, spice, mineral and tobacco aromas and flavors. Monolithic now, yet with a sense of elegance. The finish is long and saturated, yet this will require some time to show its best."