- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"There’s an inviting mentholated freshness to the bouquet of the 2016 Brunello di Montalcino that draws you in. Bright cherry, strawberry and cedar spice box can be found with further exploration. It’s silky with a refined feel to its polished red fruits, leaning more toward the savory side and gaining tactile grip through a mix of minerals and subtle tannins. Notes of spiced orange, savory herbs and inner florals build, as this finishes lightly structured and wonderfully fresh for a young Brunello. This may not be a wine for the ages, but it will provide plenty of pleasure while waiting for the more brooding Poggio al Carro to mature." -Vinous
"This has earthy aromas recalling ripe dark-skinned fruit, Mediterranean scrub and leather. On the brawny palate, dusty tannins encase prune, tobacco and clove." -Kerin O'keefe