- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"With a gorgeously evolved, extremely complex bouquet of forest floor, spring flowers, lead pencil shavings and red and black currants, this full-bodied, dense, ruby/plum/purple-colored wine hits the palate with an opulent, fleshy, full-bodied richness, silky tannins, and a very layered, profoundly concentrated style that is, at the same time, both powerful and sublime. This gorgeous wine from proprietor Andre Lurton will benefit from 3-5 years of cellaring and evolve for 25-30 years." -Robert Parker
"Relatively restrained on the nose at the moment with an attractive, delicate cedary herbaceous touch. Lithe and firm on the palate. Not giving much away but refined and long."
"This is dark and grippy, with charcoal, roasted bay and chestnut leaf notes fronting a muscular core of steeped black currant, loganberry and black cherry flavors. Taut plum pit and iron hints thread the finish, revealing a lingering charcoal note. Very solid and suited for aging."
"One of the Lurton properties in Margaux, Brane Cantenac is showing the richness of its finely placed vineyard in this 2010. Smoky wood and ripe blackberry are among the flavors of a wine that is complex, complete and concentrated. It will certainly age well."