- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Cantemerle is a 5th growth, located in Haut-Medoc with vineyards very close to Margaux. And, like a classic, mature Marguax, Cantemerle shows a wonderfully complex, spicy bouquet with age: tobacco, smoke, and mineral-infused cherry notes fill the nose before you even get close to the glass.
"The 2006 Cantemerle was the "surprise package" of the blind tasting at Farr Vintners' horizontal. It has a conservative nose with rosemary and undergrowth scents that open nicely in the glass, but retain a sense of classicism. The palate is medium-bodied with grainy tannin, lightly spiced red berry fruit, sage and white pepper, quite persistent on the finish, which feels very pure. What an outstanding 2006 Claret - a Cantemerle that punches well above its weight." -Robert Parker