- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2017 Carbonnieux Blanc has an impressive bouquet with scents of Granny Smith apples, crushed stone and nettle. There is certainly impressive intensity here – a bouquet that means business. The palate is well balanced with crisp acidity. This is one of the most sophisticated white Carbonnieux that I have encountered at this stage with wonderful mineralité and veins of ginger furnishing the finish that convey brio and confidence. This should evolve into an outstanding Pessac-Léognan." -Neal Martin
"The Carbonnieux 2017 Blanc gives aromas of lemon pie, lime cordial, honeysuckles and almonds with wafts of cedar and white pepper. The palate is medium-bodied, tightly wound and crisp, finishing long." -Lisa Perrotti-Brown
"Right off the bat this has richness and concentration, with peachy creaminess but without sacrificing tension and lift. It’s a fine example of what 2017 can deliver in the best whites. Should age very well." -Jane Anson
"Very bright, with lots of gooseberry and chamomile notes racing along, this glistens with a fleur de sel edge on the mouthwatering finish. Sauvignon Blanc and Sémillon. Drink now through 2024. 7,500 cases made. " -James Molesworth
"This wine's smooth texture is deceptive. Under this creamy guise, a taut, steely character promises long-term aging. Richness and fruitiness harmonize with complexity. Drink from 2022." -Roger Voss