- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
The story of this winery begins when André Iché inherited his Minervois-based estate several decades back, and he immediately realized he had some special vineyards. The vines were old and located on rocky hillsides, but they needed a little bit of tender loving care. He nursed these old gnarly vines back to health, and began making wines from these old Carignan, Syrah, and Grenache plantings.The Chateau d'Oupia d'Herault wines were immediately met with praise with Robert Parker proclaiming them producers of the world' best bistro wines. Andre’s daughter Marie-Pierre took over in 2007 and started producing this cuvee of mostly very old vine carignan and a bit of Syrah in honor of the Cathars, a peace-loving group of vegetarian Catholics who were proclaimed heretics by the church and thus massacred back in the 13th century. Memories run long in rural Roussillon.
Languedoc & Roussillon