- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
BH 93 June 2019
"An extremely pretty and quite elegant nose is comprised by white flower, citrus and ripe pear aromas. There is fine richness to the relatively generous proportioned yet well-detailed big-bodied flavors that culminate in an attractively dry, transparent and well-balanced finish that evidences more obvious power. At present, this isn’t as complete as the Dent de Chien but it is nonetheless impressive in its fashion and there is so much underlying material that it may well catch up in time. " -Allen Meadows
AG 93-95 September 2018
" Extremely reduced on the nose. Then concentrated, sappy and sweet on the palate, with its impression of solidity leavened by surprising acidity. As large-scaled as the Dent de Chien but showing less personality in the early going in spite of its energy. Finishes with strong salinity, serious structure and outstanding grip. This wine will require extended aging before it approaches its peak." -Stephen Tanzer