- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
BH 92 June 2019
"A deft if not invisible touch of wood sets off an expressive nose that consists primarily of citrus, resin and white orchard fruit aromas trimmed in hints of lychee and tangerine peel. Here too there is good vibrancy and an appealing freshness to the delicious, complex and well-detailed finale that displays just a touch of warmth. I very much like the depth and this should prove to be excellent in time." -Allen Meadows
AG 91-94 September 2018
"Complex, inviting aromas of white peach, lemon and minerals. Intense flavors of fresh peach and apricot show a lovely supple texture as well as firm supporting minerality, with a note of sweet oak adding appeal. Finishes sappy, smooth and long, with terrific fruity persistence. I could drink this tonight! Clearly an outstanding vintage for this cuvée." -Stephen Tanzer