- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2015 Deyrem Valentin has a lifted bouquet with dark cherries, blueberry and touches of iodine, quite opulent for this Margaux estate that I have been following closely for more than a decade. The palate is medium-bodied, soaked in plush red berry fruit, blueberry and a dash of spice. There is real swagger to this Margaux, probably earlier drinking than many of its peers, but its caressing texture will please many over the next 15-20 years. Give this relatively less-known Margaux a try." -Neal Martin
"This dense and impressively ripe wine comes from a Sorge family estate in the northern part of the Margaux appellation. With black fruits and generous tannins, it is a big wine with considerable richness. This complex wine will age. Drink from 2025." -Roger Voss