Simply put, the best value in mature claret that we have come across in quite some time. When 2011s were released they were a little green and mean; some of them still are. But some early drinkers like this one have developed into a nice place, where the green notes have evolved into the classic herbaceous flavors of mature Bordeaux, and the fruit has become sweeter and more generous. It's really in a good place, and because it's from a dis-favored vintage, is really quite inexpensive!
The second wine from Chateaux Poujeaux, a sleeper Chateau from the village of Moulis-en-Medoc, known for their classical, Cabernet-based Bordeaux.
- Free in NY, NJ, CT and DC on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.