- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2015 Cinq Cepages Proprietary Red Wine is made up of 81% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Franc, 4% Malbec and 2% Petit Verdot, aged 20 months in 63% new French oak. It has a very deep purple-black color and opens with crème de cassis, warm plums and blackberry pie notes plus nuances of lavender, Provence herbs and spice box with touches of cedar and menthol. The palate is medium-bodied and wonderfully elegant in the mouth with plenty of vivacity to the fruit and a finely played, grainy frame, finishing long and lively." -Robert Parker