- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Foreau’s Clos Naudin sits, together with Domaine Huet, at Vouvray’s pinnacle. Huet is small (35 hectares), but Foreau is tiny (11.5 ha), and centered on the single, exceptional site of Le Mont. Part of what makes Vouvray special is that, under the right circumstances, it can produce a complete range of wines, from the super-dry to the outrageously sweet. There’s a perfect expression of the terroir for every occasion. But Foreau only makes the wines that are right for the character of the vintage. Some years, no dry wines; some years, no sweet wines.
"The extraordinary 1995 Vouvray Moelleux Reserve (125 cases for the United States) is clearly meant to be served as either an aperitif or after dinner. The wine's 120 grams of residual sugar legitimately places it in the big-time sweet wine category. It offers an amazing display of tropical fruits intertwined with spring flower and honey scents. Full-bodied yet delicate, this wine's dazzling acidity gives it extraordinary focus and precision... This is an exceptionally well-made, gorgeously clean, well-focused, 100% Chenin Blanc wine that merits considerable attention. Foreau enjoys an impeccable reputation in the Loire Valley. As evidenced by this offering, it is well-deserved." -Robert Parker