- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2018 Rosso di Montalcino is dark and earthy, showing more depth than I’d expect from an early-drinking Rosso, displaying ripe strawberry mixed with sweet spices, wild herbs, and moist earth-mineral inflections, as the 2018 Collosorbo gains richness in the glass. On the palate, I’m finding silky depths of textural black cherry, as it coasts effortlessly across the senses, turning fleshy and sweeter, as red inner florals build. The finish is long, showing a bit of heat yet all composed, as primary dark red fruits linger, along with sweet spices with a twang of mouthwatering acids to balance it all out. Drinking window: 2020 - 2028."
"This opens with subtle aromas suggesting underbrush, wild herb and a whiff of toasted nut. Smooth and juicy, the palate shows ripe Morello cherry, pomegranate and ground clove. It's already accessible thanks to polished tannins and fresh acidity. Enjoy through 2022." -Kerin O'keefe