- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The Conterno Fantino 2016 Barolo Mosconi Vigna Ped shows beautiful richness and precision with abundant fruit, tar, smoke and black licorice. The wine is generous and exuberant in a manner that only Nebbiolo can be. In other words, it offers a big personality on a svelte and slender frame. Maceration times are short, lasting from 12 to 15 days, and the wine ages in barrique for 24 months. The fruit comes from a small site measuring slightly less than a hectare in Monforte d'Alba at a moderately high, cool altitude (at 360 to 380 meters above sea level). The opulence and softness of the winemaking is beautifully balanced against the precision and sharpness that is inherent to this vineyard site. Production is 6,200 bottles."
"Very subtle and refined, yet there’s a line of fine-grained tannins running through the center palate. It’s medium-bodied, racy and beautiful. Needs two or three years to open." -James Suckling