- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The Conterno Fantino 2016 Barolo Ginestra Vigna del Gris comes from a site in Monforte d'Alba that has a big component of loose sand in the soils. These well-draining conditions add to the softness and concentrated aromatic intensity of Nebbiolo. In fact, the bouquet here brings us a medley of red and purple fruits with some ripe blackberry and plum. It shows a hint of pretty cherry sweetness with spice, tobacco and candied licorice. The mouthfeel is full and generous, and this supple Barolo wraps smoothly and luxuriously over the palate. Some 9,100 bottles were made."
"Extremely perfumed with ripe strawberries and hints of dried flowers. Hints of hazelnuts. It’s full-bodied with a solid core of ripe fruit and ripe, polished tannins. Tight center palate. Very persistent. This is reserved now, but shows beautiful potential." -James Suckling