Since she started out on her own in 1987, Cathy Corison has been obsessed with making Napa Cabernet that emphasizes elegance and restraint, bucking the trend towards ever riper and oakier wines. She does so in Rutherford, where deep alluvial soils call to mind Bordeaux' Left Bank. Production is organic and all-artisanal.
Antonio Galloni of Vinous: "The 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley) is bold, luscious and gracious, all in the mid-weight style that is such a signature of Cathy Corison's Cabernets. Floral overtones add freshness to this super-expressive Cabernet Sauvignon. Rose petal, lavender, licorice, mint and dark cherry fruit get an extra kick of vibrancy from the natural brightness of the year. What a gorgeous wine this is."
- Free in NY, NJ, CT and DC on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.