- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
BH 89-91 January 2019
"Soft wood sets off the pretty and ultra-fresh aromas of dark currant, spice and distinct earth scents. The sleek and very rich medium weight flavors possess a caressing yet powerful mouthfeel, all wrapped in a saline-inflected finish that offers very fine depth and persistence. This should drink well young but have no problem rewarding mid-term cellaring. " -Allen Meadows
AG 90-92 January 2019
"Matured in around 50% new oak, the 2017 Gevrey-Chambertin Vieilles Vignes has (another) gorgeous and pure bouquet with small dark cherries, raspberry preserve and subtle violet notes. The new oak is seamlessly integrated. The palate is medium-bodied with supple red and black fruit, lightly spiced with a slightly confit-like finish." -Neil Martin
RP 91 January 2020
"The 2017 Gevrey-Chambertin Vieilles Vignes is also showing beautifully, wafting from the glass with aromas of cassis, plums and cherries mingled with sweet soil tones, grilled meats and dark chocolate. On the palate, it's medium to full-bodied, broad and textural, with a velvety attack, lovely purity of fruit and a long, precise finish." -William Kelly
D 93 November 2018
"The ever consistent Denis Bachelet makes his village Gevrey from three separate parcels - En Derée, Sylvie and Les Jeunes Rois - all of which are at least 60 years old. This is typically juicy, crunchy and appealing, showing abundant blueberry and bramble fruit, lots of chalky minerality, and stylishly integrated 40% new wood. " -Tim Atkin