- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Domaine Andre et Mireille Tissot (Benedicte et Stephane Tissot)
The Tissot family has been making wine in the Jura for decades — Stéphane's father André started the domaine in 1962. Stéphane's first vintage was in 1989, at the tender age of 19, and almost immediately thereafter he decided to eschew commercial yeasts and pursue organic farming (although the domaine has been certified biodynamic since 2004). Chez Tissot, the goal is to illustrate the region's unique terroir, and to that end, they vinify as many as 28 different cuvées, determined parcel by parcel according to the soil. The small production wines are marked by elegance and freshness, in styles that range form sparkling and still to the signature Vin Jaune of the region.
Earthy , Funky , Juicy