Beautiful bouquet of white flowers, great fruit, good mouthweight. Very complex with a long finish. Super Bourgogne blanc. From a plot in the south part of Santenay near the border with Maranges. 20 year old vines planted above "Les Charmes Dessus". 100% barrel fermented, 15% new oak aging. 12 months on the lees.
Domaine Bachey-Legros is a new discovery for us and we are delighted to have found these two brothers who hail from the southern end of the southern end of the Cote d'Or. Vines in Santenay, Maranges and a tiny bit of Chassagne-Montrachet. Terrific wines that are great values in both red and white.
- Free in NY, NJ, CT and DC on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.