- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Comte Abbatucci was literally the first name in Jon Bonné's "The Top Five Names to Know in Corsica." The family is responsible for so much of what is great about Corsican wines. Their preservation of indigenous varieties that were disappearing is both an essential piece of Corsica's heritage and the source of some of their most complex and ageworthy wines.They've also shown that the island can make beautiful wines at lower prices, wines that are unique and delicious and require no makeup. They do not succumb to internationalist temptations to dumb the wines down with oodles of oak, artificially softened tannins or simplified fruit flavors. The wines embody everything that's best about natural wine (purity, vibrancy, respect for terroir and tradition) without any of the potential downsides.