- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"La Grange des Pères is a wine from Languedoc sometimes revealing accents of the Northern Rhône and a Burgundian elegance. In its garnet color, the nose is of a beautiful aromatic complexity mixing ripe fruits, spices, floral and smoke notes. Unparalleled complexity, the mouth is racy, with a vibrant and elegant intensity. The wine is fleshy and velvety, the powerful tannins loosen, giving way to incredible finesse. A long minty finish supports the whole, bringing the right balance to this authentic power. A great vintage from Languedoc!"