Acid-driven, high-resolution florality and strawberry fruit. Simpler in structure than their Morgon "Douby" and the Chiroubles "Claudius," but instantly gratifying and very pretty.
Pauline Passot is a special talent. She crafts excellent cru Beaujolais for Chiroubles-based Domaine Grosse Pierre, where she recently succeeded her parents as winemaker.
In her first vintage, Passot nailed it. These are some of the freshest and prettiest 2018s we’ve tasted, every wine in the lineup showing impressive poise and terroir-determination.
It’s clear to us that if there was a “Rookie of the Year” award for Beaujolais, Pauline would take the honors for her excellent 2018s. It’s exciting to think that there are still new names to discover, even in familiar regions like Beaujolais. Perhaps the best part is, these wines are also crazy affordable for how good they are.
- Free in NY, NJ, CT and DC on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.