A 50/50 blend of Carignan and Grenache from clay-calcareous terroir in the Southeastern corner of France, making for a juicy, cherry-berry wine with a serious kick of minerality, and noticeable, albeit fine and ripe tannins. The vines range in age from 20 years to an astonishing 120 years old, and they've been farmed organically since 2007. Agnès and Alain Carrere have worked with Tom Lubbe, winemaker at Domaine Matassa for many vintages; they want their vines to be a sanctuary for plants and animals, and use just a touch of sulfur.
- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Languedoc & Roussillon
Carignan , Grenache
Herbaceous , Juicy , Silky