Porusot, like Perrieres, means "stony place", which tells you all you need to know about the soils of this great terroir. Pointing a perfect southeast, it scoops up the fresh morning sun for perfect ripening of grapes. The 2017 is a fantastic vintage of this wine from Lafon, like the 2014, but with a little more generosity.
This is a FIVE STAR WINE from Jasper Morris In Burgundy
JMIB at Burgfest July 2021: "Clear pale lemon colour with an impressive depth of fruit on the palate. This is beautifully balanced with an engaging mineral freshness at the back, no more than medium bodied but with a fine hand on the tiller and very persistent. Oak is certainly present but integrates well."
- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.