- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Several of the wines in the range possess beautiful textures and mouthfeels but the beautifully delineated, vibrant and stony flavors are silky to the point of resembling liquid lace if such a thing existed while exhibiting stunningly good persistence on the harmonious and superbly well-balanced finish. This mildly austere effort is restrained and cool yet it cannot hide its evident class. In sum, this gorgeous effort is simply at another level." -Allen Meadow
"The 2017 La Romanée Grand Cru, which contains around 15% whole bunches this year, has one of the most understated bouquets that I have encountered from this monopole in recent years (in a similar manner to La Tâche). This is very succinct, very understated, and opts to gradually unfurl its crushed-stone-infused red fruit. The palate is very precise on the entry, displaying perfectly judged acidity and an effortless quality that reminds me of the superlative 2006 recently tasted. It is very long in the mouth and extremely pure but does not showboat. Wonderful." -Neal Martin