- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2016 Nuits Saint-Georges Village comes from four parcels that were affected to different degrees according to Emmanuel, with the largest parcel toward the northwest suffering 70% damage to its vines. It has a tightly wound bouquet with blackcurrant and raspberry scents, the 40% new oak neatly integrated, although maybe it does not quite have the complexity of recent vintages that I have tasted. The palate is medium-bodied with silky smooth tannin, quite rich and generous, with a vivacious finish that compensates for the aromatics at this juncture. Let’s see how this turns out, whether the bouquet is just biding its time." -Robert Parker