- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Faiveley is an Iconic Domaine in the best sense of the term. They have both history and pedigree (almost 200 years and 7 generations old), but also innovation as current managers Erwan and Eve Faiveley look to the future.
"An elegant, cool and pure nose features notes of wild red berries, pungent earth and a sauvage note. There is an equally cool impression to the medium weight plus flavors that exude a fine minerality on the delicious, intense and naturally austere finish. In 2012 this is a muscular, even robust wine but not necessarily rustic." -Allen Meadow