- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"(94% grenache, with syrah, mourvedre and bourboulenc): Bright ruby-red. Sexy, spice-accented aromas of red berry preserves and potpourri, with a hint of spicecake in the background. Lively and precise on the palate, offering sweet red berry flavors that become richer and deeper with air. Silky tannins add shape to the very long, focused, floral-dominated finish. Shows a lot of sex appeal now but this densely packed, balanced wine is built to age." -Josh Raynold
"This exotic red boasts notes of black truffles, roasted meats, charcuterie, incense, blackberries and black cherry liqueur intermixed with hints of roasted herbs and licorice. Full-bodied, dense and as concentrated as the estate’s extraordinary 2007, the spectacular 2010 needs 2-4 years of cellaring, and will age gracefully over the following two decades." -Robert Parker
"Rock-solid, with a frame of licorice snap and charcoal notes, featuring a core of crushed plum, pastis-soaked blackberry and linzer torte flavors. The long, tarry finish delivers serious grip and well-embedded acidity. Best from 2015 through 2025." -James Molesworth