- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"A somber and mildly rustic nose speaks of plum liqueur and violets that are in keeping with the rich, serious and velvety big-bodied flavors that also exude a fine minerality on the dense, firmly structured and palate staining finish. This won't win any awards for refinement but it is a classic Corton of power and muscle." -Allen Meadow
"This has a very sensual bouquet with lifted ripe red cherry, redcurrant and briary, perhaps the oak a little prominent but there is sufficient fruit to handle that. The palate is medium-bodied with succulent tannins on the entry, gentle grip with a slightly citric finish that is just a little too oaky. A good effort though: I am sure this will appeal to some who appreciate svelte Pinot Noir." -Neal Martin