- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Just east of Tours, on the right bank of the Loire, lies the plateau of Vouvray. Here Chenin Blanc is carefully cultivated in fields of ancient stone and crafted into some of the finest white wines on the planet. And no name resounds in Vouvray like Domaine Huet. In Huet's hands,Vouvray’s harmonious mysteries reach peak expression. From their dry and dazzling bottlings to the sensual and sweet, Huet knows how to allow the grape to express the terroir. The Domaine was an early adopter of biodynamics, and these vines -- divided into the three vineyards Haut Lieu, Le Mont and Clos de Bourg -- have been exceptionally well farmed for decades. They make the wine in ancient cellars dug out of the local limestone, "touffeau." When you visit, you can see roots from Le Mont's vines breaking through the chalky white ceilings. Domaine Huet has a wondrous nickname for Chenin Blanc: Plan du Clair de Lune, translating to “the Vine of the Moonlight”. This captures the subtle essence of Huet’s wines: clarity amidst the darkness; beams of brilliance traversing the heart of a terroir; purity of land and mind. We invite you to experience this beauty for yourself.
"The 2018 Vouvray Le Mont Moelleux Première Trie is pure, deep and flinty on the concentrated nose, with very fine oak, toffee and potted ginger aromas. Lush, sweet and generous yet precise and crystalline on the palate, it features very fine tannins, lingering salinity and positive energy. This is a compact, persistent, tightly woven and stimulating Chenin from the Le Mont terroir that reveals firm, tensioned structure and a young finish with potential to improve and refine." -Stephan Reinhardt