- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Domaine Jean Grivot has an enviable collection of vineyards in Vosne-Romanee, Nuits-Saint-Georges and Chambolle-Musigny. Since 2014, Mathilde Grivot has been in charge of winemaking and has made dramatic changes in the house style. Her wine is supple and lush and has brought about a renaissance at the domaine.
"A distinctly earthy and very ripe nose flashes notes of plum, dark currant, violet, mocha and discreet but not invisible wood. The rich, full-bodied and powerful big-bodied flavors terminate in mouth coating, youthfully austere and impressively long finish. This terrific if very backward effort is a classic Clos de Vougeot of power and restraint that will require ample cellar time."
"The 2016 Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru is showing well from bottle, unfurling in the glass with aromas of dark berries, rose petals, cassis and spices, subtly framed by new wood. On the palate, the wine is full-bodied, broad and nicely concentrated, its chassis of velvety tannin largely cloaked in juicy fruit, concluding with a nicely delineated finish. It's comparatively elegant in style. The 2016 is derived almost exclusively from Grivot's holdings at the bottom of the vineyard as his higher-lying plots were ravished by frost."
"A silky version, this offers strawberry, currant and floral aromas and flavors, accented by earth and stone notes. Solid, with vibrant acidity and a lingering aftertaste of fruit and spice, backed by a chalky feel. Best from 2023 through 2042."